JBL 6810 Projector

I recently found a JBL Model 6810 projector in my neighborhood that was being thrown out, so I picked it up and brought it home to see if it's something that could be fixed. I have a background in appliance repair, but I have no experience working on CRTs or projectors of any sort. Anyone have a recommendation for a place I could get more info on this projector or any suggestions where I should start looking for the problem? I know CRTs have a very dangerous high voltage section, so I'm not going to take it apart until I know what I'm doing. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide!

Trevor trevor826 at comcast dot net

Reply to
TREVOR RAIMANN

I don't recall the model but some of the JBL projectors were Zenith chassis IIRC. Look for 9-xxxx numbers on the boards.

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 6885 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet