Help - JBL PSW-D115 problem

Hi, I have a JBL PSW-D115 sub, when I turn it on there is a VERY loud thump/noise. I assume it continues when the sub is left on, but I have only turned it off immediately after turning it on. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred

Do a web search for "JBL subwoofer problems" and you'll come up with a million or so hits...just kidding.

I bid on a few non-working units and did some research. There are some whacky problems with these. Diligent searching basically pulled up the fact that they were not worth the final bid price. There was a good bit of info out there, though.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert