iiyamo 21" monitor Master View Pro-450

I have two of these monitors and they both behave the same way. After a random amount of time, they simply go black. If I unplug them for a while or undo the cable and then replug them, the monitor will work for while again.

It appears to me that some sort of protection mechanism is malfunctioning, because when it works, the picture is perfect.

Please help.

gg

Reply to
gg