kodak LC500 video projector

I'm looking to find specs on the Kodak LC500. Specifically, the projector won't focus properly.. There are a number of trimpots inside. Can anyone check a spec sheet and let me know if any pot in particuylar is master focus- or are there separate focus controls for each channel? They are all labeled TM1- TM? Otherwise seems to have a decent image. The projector seems to have the original 44mm lens. Appreciate any help. mm

Reply to
Michael Muderick