Intersil ICM7216

Does anyone know of a source for this part that doesn't have a several hundred dollar minimum order? I am trying to repair an Optoelectronics Freq. Counter, but Optoelectronics don't have any parts. TIA

Reply to
Juan A. Monico

RS components may still stock that part - or maybe Farnell.

Reply to
ian field

I bought one from a place called Newark In One awhile back and it wasn't cheap since you know, the 7216 has been discontinued. I paid $38.42 for it plus shipping & handling. You might check with them at

I don't know if they still have any left, though. Oh, and be aware that this is the basic ICM7216; it doesn't have the fancy feautures of the ICM7216B or ICM7216D -- so if you need those chips in particular, you might have a really hard time finding those, if at all.

Ron

Reply to
Ron

That email address is

and they do have some 7216s in stock.

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Does anyone know of a source for this part that doesn't have a several hundred dollar minimum order? I am trying to repair an Optoelectronis Frequency Meter, and they don't have the part.

Reply to
Juan A. Monico