Amplifier protector C1237HA

DatasheetArchive got that scan from FreeTradeZone. They then added a front-page ad and locked the document, so you can't remove the ad, can't excerpt a page, can't add notes, etc. Pretty low, IMHO.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Just tested the file. Works fine. Direct link

Make sure you save the file locally before opening. Also, our pdfs require adobe acrobat 6.0 or later to load.

Best Regards DatasheetArchive.com Admin

Reply to
administrator

Our datasheets have come from over 2000 sources over the last 11 years. We record where we get our files from. This datasheet did not come from Partminer.

We've had problems in the past with people copying our content. So we decided to brand and secure our documents. Datasheet4u.com is an example. Now that we have our name on the front of each document they dont bother trying to mass download our content anymore.

They target Partminer instead now. As a result Partminer datasheets start to circulate around all the datasheet sites.

Reply to
administrator

It would not work with Adobe 4.0 or 5.0, but opened fine for me with 6.0. I think 7.0 is the latest so it should work too.

Bob

Bob Shuman

It was a programming mistake by one of our staff.

They didn't realize that old versions of Acrobat only support 40-Bit encryption. The software they developed to brand our datasheets saves them with 128-Bit encryption.

Its not easy to re-encrypt them into 40-Bit. To generate the files in the first place took one of our servers 24 Days to complete. That server is a SCSI, Dual Xeon 3.6 with 2MB cache and 6 GB Ram.

We will do it when the server becomes free again. Its currently hosting our database.

Best Regards, DatasheetArchive.com Admin

Reply to
administrator

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ? I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit of a NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of this IC. Any info gratefully recieved!

Graham

Reply to
GrahamH

Why?

-- ~ Adrian Tuddenham ~ (Remove the ".invalid"s and add ".co.uk" to reply)

Adrian Tuddenham

It CAN make smaller files than earlier versions, but it MAY not in any given case.

John Woodgate

Seems a shame to sacrifice compatibility with all the earlier versions, especially when bandwidth is less of an issue these days.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

Thanks Phil, just what I needed.

Graham

Reply to
GrahamH

Tell the IT managers. I've found a few sites with V7 PDFs. V6 complains, but I've not found any problems yet.

John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that snipped-for-privacy@datasheetarchive.com wrote (in ) about 'Amplifier protector C1237HA', on Fri, 2 Sep 2005:

Does that means they are valid as $1000 bills, being similarly protected? (;-)

John Woodgate

It's nice to know someone cares about those of us with older software.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

"GrahamH"

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

Took me a while to track it down, but.

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison"

** Appears to have defect when I try it.

File downloads but will not open.

........... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:22:52 GMT, "GrahamH" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Surprisingly, NEC's website has a datasheet:

This Japanese app note has a good application circuit:

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

"Franc Zabkar"

** But is NOT available if you type in either UPC1237H or UPC1237HA.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Frank, those direct links come up with Error 404 Not Found.

To view the documents you need go to the home page and then type upc1237 into the search window.

Ross

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Both links work just fine here !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"Ross Herbert" Franc Zabkar

** Both work fine for me, yesterday and just now.

Reply to
Phil Allison