Panasonic Tv SF-29SF80A No Vertical

Hellop: Does anyone know what vertical output IC this set uses or what other parts may be defective. I have to repair this tv but it is about 2 hours drive so I would like to take the needed parts with me. If anyone has a schematic of the vertical section it would help TIA Mike

Reply to
Mike

Take an LA7836 and a LA7838 and a bunch of caps some low value resistors just in case and a couple of diodes.

Reply to
kip