Service net?

I received a number of calls recently from Service net. They say they write warranties for major manufacturers and need people to provide service for them. They had a customer in the next town with a Samsung projo. I know that Samsung would tell me to go pound sand if I called for technical assistance . Service net asked me for my typical service call and labor rates. I related those and haven't heard back from them. I sincerely appreciate all the help I receive on this NG. I wouldn't be able to stay in business without it. but I would like to think that if I did take on warranty work I would at least have the manufacturer in my corner. Frankly Service net sounded somewhat desperate. Has anyone had any experiences working for them, good or bad? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002