How to get to the Video Source without remote

I lost the original remote to the tv. its a sanyo. Its a DS19204 model number. I can't get to any other inputs other than the tuner. anyone have any ideas. what i'm trying to do is get to the dvd player. my dvd does not have a tuner so i have to go through the composite cables. i've tried using a cheap universal remote, went through every function in the menu screen, did a channel scan with the dvd hooked up, anyone have any ideas. just so you know i'm not an expert at this but nor am i an amature. i would appreciate all the help i can get. thanks....anyone can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com as well. later.

Reply to
Superbx2k

If you have the oneforall brand universal remote control like the Cinema 7 series, they have a pretty good set of "hidden" codes that can be assigned to other keys. If the information you need is not here:

you can email oneforall and in a couple of weeks they will email back with the instructions and hidden codes specific to your model of tv set.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Great! Suggest he purchase another remote just so he can lose it again.If this d*****ad would have bought a Protron instead he could just access the inputs via the front panel.

Reply to