Home made Video - RF using old VCR Modulator

I would like to build a device to connect a CCTV Camera to a TV using an old VCR Modulator, does anyone one have a svhematic of this - I remember seeing a circuit a few years back but can't find one now.

Cheers.

Reply to
Jonathan Hedges

old

seeing

If you've removed one from a VCR, I hope you noted where power, audio, video and output channel select inputs are connected. If you wish to build one then you're first sentence doesn't make sense. Did you determine what channel you want? Do you have a power supply? Are you trying to achieve wireless transmission or are you feeding a coax?

Reply to
Lord Garth