Hitachi convergence problem

Greetings,

I have a 43FDX01B projection set with a DP05 chassis. The set has lost vertical correction on the green CRT. It has overheated RK62 to the point the color code can no longer be read. It is likely caused by shorted driver, either IK04 or 05. If anyone can help me with the value of RK62, I would appreciate it.

Regards, Pat

Reply to
Pat

Part number Location Description AT01547S RK62 METAL FILM RESISTOR(1.8OHM 1W )

Cheers, Lawrence

Pat wrote:

Reply to
Lawrence