Help need finding a TL083CN trade or buy

Would anybody happen to have one we can trade for or direct me to where I can buy one I googled it and can't find any sources I hate to spend $25 for a part that cost a buck.\ I have lots of TTl memory and connectors to trade Thanks in Advance Bob

Reply to
Boborann

What is the relationship between TL083 and TL081/082/084? The latter three are common.

Reply to
mc

I think I found the answer -- TL083 is a TL082 with some additional trimming adjustments. Sorry, I don't know where to get one.

Reply to
mc

Maybe:

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Sam Goldwasser

Unfortunately The application I have a Wavetek 182 signal generator uses the offset function in a capacitance multiplier and I want to get this unit running again I suppose I could use a pair or TL081 units as a last resort Bob

Reply to
Boborann

I'd try a TL082 and see if that works, it may well do the job.

Reply to
James Sweet

There's gotta be something equivilant out there, try the parametric search on companies like TI and Analog Devices. There's loads of op-amps out there.

Reply to
James Sweet

"Boborann" writes:

So what's wrong with the TL083 in the link above?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Sam Goldwasser

There are a lot of new op amps out there that are already very well trimmed and don't need any external trimming, AND have the same voltage range and pinouts. Use the parametric search engine at

Ancient_Hacker

Reply to
Boborann

$10 min order shipping flat $6 thaey have many other surplus items..

Reply to
Doug