Microchip ICE2000 develpment equipment FS or trade

Greetings, I'm semi-retired and need a different processor module for my ICE2000 and have no need for several that I do have. Anyone else in need of a different one that wants to trade or buy the ones I have? I also have several adapters that I no longer need. Drop me an email for a list of what I have and what I need or call me at (909) 461-8373. I live in Murrieta, CA. My email is ahorne1 at comcast dot net. (change the obvious spam mods to my email address)

Thanks,

Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH