Need Epson MOdel V42 printer

A friend asked that I try to repair her Royal Cash register and I found that the head advance mechanism on the Epson Model 42V printer had broken teeth which caused Jams and stripped the teeth on several gears so I'm looking for a replacement. Thought I'd post looking for anyone that might have one they would part with or advice on where I might buy one.She's used this one for years and would rather not get familiar with a new register Thanks in Advance Bob

Reply to
BoborAnn

BoborAnn