Datasheet wanted for Mostek MK50253N alarm clock IC

I hope this group is an appropriate place to post this. I am trying to get a datasheet for the Mostek alam clock IC MK50253N, produced in the mid '70s. Mostek seem to have gone out of business in the '80s, and a couple of online datasheet archive sites list the device, but don't have a datasheet. Does anyone out there have one they could copy or scan for me please?

Reply to
barney.wol

Our data book scanning project has 7 Mostek data books included in the next update. I hope its the right one, I'll check the other books if not:

Best Regards DatasheetArchive Admin

Reply to
administrator

I thought Mostek only did memory ICs not consumer stuff

N Cook

Not sure, the 7 data books cover:

4 x Memory Data Books and Design Guides 2 x Industrial Products Data Books 1 x 3870/F8 Microcomputer Data Book
Reply to
administrator

Fantastic - thanks for such a quick and positive response!

TTFN,

Peter

Reply to
barney.wol

Did any of the Heathkit clocks use it? Manuals are available for them, at at least you'll get the pinout. I still have my GC-1005 (MK5017 chip) from the early 1970s, and the seconds digit has been blinking erratically for about the past 30 years.

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

Thanks for the thought. Our messages must have crossed - the chaps at datasheetarchive.com came up trumps with the real thing. Yes, I think I have a dry joint on mine somewhere, as it is a bit erratic.

Reply to
barney.wol