Need pinout for TEA1601T Philips IC

I"ve scoured the net, but cannot find a datasheet, pinout, or a schematic that uses this IC, which is a 16 pin surface mount power supply controller. I have a power supply that had two blown mosfets, four resistors, and I replaced the IC because they usually get smoked with this much damage in the circuit. It won't fire, and I can't find any Vcc anywhere on the IC. I have the bridge voltage to the mosfets, but nothing else. Can anyone point me a datasheet or schematic (anyone's) that uses this IC? Incidentally, it comes out of a Philips TV 26PF5320/28 chassis LC4.3U. Thanks.

Reply to
Stroonz

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 04:52:07 -0700 (PDT), Stroonz put finger to keyboard and composed:

90W Resonant SMPS with TEA1610 SwingChip:

Pin 11 is VDD. It is derived from the bulk cap via a high ohm resistor.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

SwingChip:

Hi Frank, thanks for the time and trouble. I actually found that very schematic, but the circuit uses a TEA1601, not the 1601T which is an smd. I don't know if the pinout would be the same between the DIP and the smd. For some reason, there is virtually no information on the IC. I found a site through google that had a datasheet by selecting the "cached" option, but when clicking on the .pdf download link, it goes to the site's current page which doesn't have that info any longer. Very frustrating. Thanks again.

Reply to
Stroonz

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:56:47 -0700 (PDT), Stroonz put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try the Wayback Machine:

FWIW, I found service manuals for similar chassis numbers here:

The following thread suggests that the same part was used in an LC4.3E AA chassis:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar