Need help with Altec 9473A dual-band comp

Hi! I've finished a repair and minor modification to an Altec 9473A, but I'm in a bind. I can't complete the calibration procedure. The manual specifies connecting a jumper between points "A" and "B" and provides a photo (figure 9, I believe) to show the location. But the details of the photo are not discernible in my PDF copy of the manual. And these points are not called out on the schematic. If any of you should happen to have a clean copy of the manual, could you provide me some guidance as to the location of these points? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
electronic_dave

electronic_dave