component identification

Good evening to all. My DVD recorder Pioneer DVR-340H is out of order there is no more power on the display PCB. somebody told me the ceramic transformer is dead. Can someone help me to identify that component? it is a black ceramic cylinder 1 cm in diameter, 0.5 cm high with 1171 and S692 printed on it, it has 9 pins. i don't know the brand nor the supplier. all advice is welcome. Thank you in advance and best regards. Rudy.

Reply to
ARNOLD_RUD

Upload a close-up picture somewhere? Just probability wise, unlikely to be a transformer problem

Reply to
N_Cook

on the display PCB. somebody told me the ceramic transformer is dead.

ylinder 1 cm in diameter, 0.5 cm high with 1171 and S692 printed on it, it has 9 pins.

How and where can I upload a picture?

Reply to
ARNOLD_RUD

er on the display PCB. somebody told me the ceramic transformer is dead.

cylinder 1 cm in diameter, 0.5 cm high with 1171 and S692 printed on it, i t has 9 pins.

English: When you take a picture, show us (right here). I know my French is the worst.

Anglais: Quand vous prenez une photo, Indique-nous (ici et maintenant). Mon

Reply to
mogulah

You cannot send images/files in newsgroups. Not this one anyway.

--
Je suis Charlie
Reply to

There are many sites that will store your images for free. Many folks use these for exactly what you want to do. In your message you post the link to your image for the readers to examine. Google "online picture storage" and choose one or many :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

e:

h is

Mon

Anglais: Just include the URL (web address) right here where the photo is.

btenir le photo.

Reply to
mogulah

Well, the problem for Arnold(?) is where to put the image. C:\images is not a valid answer :-)

The images could be stored on imgur or in dropbox with a public link.

--
Je suis Charlie
Reply to