SMD component identification

Can somebody help me to identify a SMD component? It's etched in it's surface the number 100 and when I measure with a mulitimeter at the diode scale it conducts in both sides.

Other smd component that I have is etched LT741.

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Edward

Hi Edward,

Edward schrieb:

Could it be a 10 ohm resistor?

HTH Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Maybe the "LT741" is a 741 Op Amp made by Linear Technology Corporation ?

Reply to
Matt

Hallo!!!!!!!

When i measure it shows me 24 Ohms. So, i believe it isn't a resistor. What do you think?

Reply to
Edward

Hi.

Why do you think it's not a resistor, if it's resistive and not polarity sensitive? Could it be a 100-ohm resistor in parallel with some other stuff in the circuit?

You need to give us a bit more information, like size, number of terminals, any other markings, where it is in the circuit, etc.

Is the 741 just a red herring?

Reply to
William P.N. Smith