Can't see dual monitor display

I just bought an s video cable and hooked my Nvidia 6800 card to the TV.

I was trying to get an output on my TV. I didn't have any luck.

I set the second video display to primary and now I can't see anything on my screen.

How can I change this back? When I click desktop properties, the task bar displays a task but I can't see it on my screen.

Opening any program shows in the taskbar but I can't see anything but my wallpaper.

Reply to
metspitzer

On your task bar you should have nvidia settings icon, if not right click anywhere on the desktop will usually give you an option for nvidia control panel, so you can reset your monitor options

Reply to
Archon

I did a system restore.

Thanks