Source for type TM RF coaxial connectors and adapters?

I am looking for a source of type TM coax connectors and adapters.

Type TM is a miniature RF coax connector used way back in the sixties on space programs. The connectors were originally manufactured by General RF Fittings Division of Solitron Devices in Florida. Eventually this company became today's SV Microwave. SV Microwave still lists some of the original connectors on their website, but does not list any between series adapters converting TM to something useful like SMA, TNC, or N. I am contacting them to see if they have any stock but obviously will have to wait until Monday to hear back.

In the interim, if anyone knows of a local electronics surplus house that has TM female to SMA/TNC/N adapters, please let me know.

Finders fee is a free t-shirt from my employer - a very cool aerospace company who shall remain nameless.

Reply to
Michael.C.Maguire

So why not a couple of pics with ruler, not the usual ?cent coin please.

N Cook

MM&crumbTrail=3Dseries

Reply to
Mike

.
.

Still looking for other sources but t-shirt has been awarded - Koehlke Components

distributor for SV Microwave.

Reply to
Mike