Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Heating Windows To Reduce Condensation During Winter
I've got a bit of a problem. Its now winter here in Japan and my heater works great... But My windows are single pane and condensating like crazy. Anyhow, I'm looking for some kind of heating for...
10
10

PTV376 Service Manual
Hi Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Service Manual for a Magnavox PTV376? I've Googled but haven't found anything. Thanks

esselte or dymo labelmanager 9000
Hello, When I power up my labelmanager, I can see "k"'s on the display. The labelmanager does not react for any key but the Symbols and Specials ones and no other actions are possible. When Caps is...

latest Euro ROHS fun
bob
34
34

HDTV antenna selection tool
bob
1
1

LCD/Plasma/TFT
Can you use an LCD tv or monitor in an unheated garage where the temperature can sometimes go to sub zero? What about Plasma or TFT displays?
11
11

RCA 32V434 Dead set
howdy, I have a RCA model# 32v434 that has no picture and no sound. I have checked the fuse. When first plugged in you can hear a relay click and if you press the power button the power light flashes...
4
4

BGA Rework Setup
Hi, I am looking to setup a BGA rework station (including reballing chip). I have seen a few options in my price range and was wondering if anyone here, with BGA experience know of any of these...
11
11

Power supplies with solid polymer caps
I have read that electrolytic capacitors are the least reliable component in power supplies. I have also read that there are motherboards with solid polymer capacitors. Are there any power supplies...
38
38

Another Manual Request ...
Drawing a complete blank on this one from all the usual manual sites and search engines. Anyone got the schematics for a Roland JC-50? Numbers on the PCB are "AP110" and "141-110" It dates, I believe,...
2
2

Toshiba 42HP66 plasma help please
Hello all, First problem is an audio technician working on a plasma set. Toshiba 42HP66 (made by LG?) Has sound but no picture at all. Found FS-2, a 4 amp "T" fuse blown on the "Y Sustain" board. If...
2
2

ZTF ribbon cable closure arrangements
If no one knows of a page out there showing pictures of the various types I will take pics of these new ones to me. You have to flip up a section that is pivotted, not at all obvious on first...
6
6

Actual search string search engine or general technique ?
2 surface mount SOT23 size with topmarks/ topcodes =JG ( SOT23-6) and LA= asuming the "=" is part of the code, impossible to search on as punctuation is ignored, even as "=JG" or ""=JG"" %3D%4A%47...
7
7

Urgent Schematic Request ... :-(
Due to an unfortunate 'accident' with a customer's NAD C320 amplifier, I am now in urgent need of shematics covering the output stages ... :-( Anybody help me out please ? Arfa
3
3

Samsung headset or earphone with volume control.
This Samsung part was given to me. Can anyone tell me whether it has a microphone beside the silver button? If I make a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter for the plug, is it likely to work with a Sony PSP?...
3
3