esselte or dymo labelmanager 9000

Hello,

When I power up my labelmanager, I can see "k"'s on the display. The labelmanager does not react for any key but the Symbols and Specials ones and no other actions are possible. When Caps is on, "K"'s appear on the display. I have also controlled a possible shorted k-key but no problem. I also verified the soldering of the cms chips but nothing wrong. Does anybody have the solution or the schematics ?

With kind regards

Reply to
Alpigo