Urgent Schematic Request ... :-(

Due to an unfortunate 'accident' with a customer's NAD C320 amplifier, I am now in urgent need of shematics covering the output stages ... :-(

Anybody help me out please ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:11:38 -0000, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

NAD C320BEE Stereo Amplifier Service Manual:

Google search tip:

Cut and paste the following into a Google search box.

"NAD" "C320" "amplifier" filetype:pdf OR filetype:doc "manual" OR "guide" OR "instructions"

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc - you are an absolute star. For various reasons that I won't go into here, yesterday was a difficult and emotionally draining day, and an accident like this was sure to happen ... Lets hope that today is better, and I can get it fixed before it's due to be returned tomorrow.

Thanks again

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Well, with help from the schematics, and a scrap NAD board to cull parts from, I have at least now got it back to the original fault before I broke it completely ...

And there I will rest it for now. It won't go back on the bench until next week, when my head will hopefully be in a better place, and I can fix its original problem as 'just another job' in the daily grind !

Arfa - feeling a bit happier now ... :-)

Reply to
Arfa Daily