27" Sharp TV does not turn on

Dear all

I have a 27" Sharp TV, that suddenly stopped working. Now it doesn't turn on. any body have an idea if I can fix it with a sensible cost?

Regards, Abolfazl

Reply to
Abolfazl Maneshi

Put a new fuse in the plug.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

Abolfazl: You might be able to save some money if you can have it looked at by a technically qualified friend or acquaintance... otherwise it would be a good suggestion to take it to a shop. Unless you are more technically inclined than your original posting indicates (and have some basic test equipment and know how to troubleshoot with it) about the only way you will have an "idea" if it can be fixed at a sensible cost is for you to TAKE it to a service shop for a repair cost estimate (where a tech will actually open up the set and perform some basic troubleshooting) so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts instead of Internet guesses.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Abolfazl Maneshi"  wrote in message
> Dear all
>
> I have a  27" Sharp TV, that suddenly stopped working. Now it doesn't turn
> on. any body have an idea if I can fix it with a sensible cost?
>
> Regards,
> Abolfazl

Reply to
sofie

Sorry, could not help myself

I have a 27" Sharp TV, that suddenly stopped working. Now it doesn't turn on. any body have an idea if I can fix it with a sensible cost?

Regards, Abolfazl

Reply to
Ben Dover