Sharp tv powers on slowly

Hi,

I have a Sharp 54FT-16S tv which is 6 years old now. When I power on the TV, I got sound but it takes 5 to 10 minutes before the picture appears.. No other problems. Can any one explain for me what can cause this problem and how to solve this?

Janne

Reply to
Janne

Janne ha escrito:

most likely poor solder joints on the CRT heater connections, especially if the pic goes again and appears slowly. rgb line cap (usually something like 10uF 200v) may also be the culprit

-B