Sharp TV CX68NF5

Hi,

Have a sharp TV CX68NF5. Couple of weeks ago we had a lighting storm and the TV does not work now. It's most likely going to be pricey to get a technician in to repair. Can someone tell me what might be the possible cause? Is it something I can fix? TV has no response when plug in.

Thanks

Reply to
misterjh

Mike Berger

That depends. How much do you know about electronics?

Reply to
Mr. Land

I sent it away for a quote and they told me they need to replace the regulator. They quoted me a lot. Is this a part I can buy at an electronic shop and do myself?

Reply to
misterjh