Sharp 27" TV

My Sharp TV Model 27C-S300 popped and puffed and went out the other day. I have located resistor (R510) "scorched" and a diode (D502) "popped". I want to replace them but cannot find their values. Where may I find a "SAMS" like (not the store), website to accomplish this? Or does anyone have the resources to post their values? The local TV shops claim its too expensive to fix and to buy a new one.

Thank you,

Donald

--
dea
Reply to

Don't have info on that unit or a mental picture of that chassis, but see if the vertical IC is shot, & change the capacitors also, if so. Rono.

Reply to
Rono

Thanks for the replies.

dea