Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Feedback on PIC Demo Board
I am a hobbyist and I'm considering purchasing a PICDEM 4 demo board and was wondering if anyone had any feedback they could offer on this or other PIC demo boards. I am also condering getting the...
3
3

micro
I have been messing with picstart again. I use it mainly for isp programming often it fails. so I got fed up with this and started to wonder why. I have always used a 10k pull up on mclr and a diode....
2
2

Picstart plus
I have been messing with picstart again. I use it mainly for isp programming often it fails. so I got fed up with this and started to wonder why. I have always used a 10k pull up on mclr and a diode....
1
1

cheap printer
The VeriFone P-250 Printer is a cheap and reliable device. The i/f is RS-232. At one point WalMart stocked it on the shelf. Which is the only reason I've ever been into a WalMart, just to see a P-250...

table read Vs eeprom
What are the advantages/disadvantages of the tables (programmemory) and the eeprom of a PICMicro. With this I mean speed, reliabilty code space usage etc. I want to know when to use what, and make the...
6
6

Need Microcontroller: SE370C756AFZT
I need a small quantity (25 or less) of these, please drop me an email if you have some for sale.

200 C High Temp. design.
I am looking for microcontroller system ( MCU ,EPROM , FLASH , RAM, Gate Arrays ) capable of above 200 C operational ( for downhole equipment ) . So far I have foud Honeywell's HTMOS series but cannot...

I2C comms between an 18F452 and 16F877 using the MSSP in both chips
Someone HELP!!!! For the last month or so I have been trying to get a 18F452 PIC to transmit several bytes of information every .5 of a second to a 16F877. The 18F452 is set up as a master and the...
8
8

microcontroller printer
I'm interested in finding a very small printer which I can easily interface with a 68HC11 development board. I've had no luck searching the net for such a thing. Does anyone know where to find such an...
1
1

Help! What does all of this mean?
I'm looking at what PIC's to get and I see all these different kinds and I have no idea what I should get. What's the difference between 16F876 and 16LF867 and 16LF876A? What's the difference between...
3
3

i2c on 18F
Hi Alexander Have programmed the master & slave code I sent you into PIC chips but at this stage the master is only sending the "Write Start" and not going any further, guess it has not found the I2C...
4
4

PIC16F84A Newbie Question
I am relativly new to PIC and have some basic knowledge of electronics Email me cjunk@[remove This Part] and will show you lots of sites I have found over the last 12 mnths, covering small projects...
3
3

USB communications
El Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:55:38 +1000, NewsGroup escribió: test test
2
2

What are popular new uC development kits?
Can I ask why is the MCS-51 your favorite? I'm trying to think of a project to do, to tinker with during lunch breaks. What would you consider of doing w/ a 8052 and a 8255? I have some 8255's &...
1
1