micro

I have been messing with picstart again. I use it mainly for isp programming often it fails. so I got fed up with this and started to wonder why. I have always used a 10k pull up on mclr and a diode.

on pins 1/ 4/ 14/ 32/ 40

from there I got a schematic and noticed that mclr is pulled low with a 5.1k so I my pull-up is now 33k because I think the 10k was not being pulled low enough and not allowing pic to reset.

What value resistor do you use as a pull up on mclr ?

David

this is the second post the first never showed up

Reply to
david

Microsoft Outlook Express was/is notorius for not showing the post(s) you have just sent.

You do have a reply to your original post:

Subject: Picstart plus

Regards, René

Reply to
René Larsen

Thanks René

I still cant see my first post or any reply could some repost in this thread please david

Reply to
david