Microchip Forums upgrade borked

Well its been about 24 hours now and the upgraded forum is still unusable

Without a usable forum, Microchip are just another manufacturere with a
crappy website . . .
--
Forum user: Ian.M
Reply to
Ian Malcolm
I guess if you spend more time in the forum than designing... I can't think of a SINGLE problem I ever had that was resolved through a forum discussion.
Reply to
WangoTango
You can't design without information, and you can't know it all either. Posting answers to other peoples' questions gives you more insight into your knowledge.
BTW - what are you doing posting HERE anyway? Don't you have something to design?
Reply to
joe.voytovich
I STILL have problems getting into the forum. I can't log in yet, and I can only sometimes see postings. Most times I get a "server unavailable" error.
I can't believe it's still this bad after 2 weeks.
Reply to
joe.voytovich
Its a lot better and has been pretty stable for the last few days. If you are still having login problems, flush your cache and delete all Microchip cookies. Worst case: try a different browser.
Unfortunately the look & feel is horrible as the forum theme sucks but everything seems to be working as well or better than it was pre-upgrade. If you get the server unavailable error, just keep hitting reload till it eventually loads, but I haven't had that error at all lately.
--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
 Click to see the full signature