Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SBC213X Boards
Hi, We have developed LPC213X board for our last project and decided to make it available for public sale by the end of September. To find out more about features and JTAG Interface board please...

16f876 and ccs C
Hello, I try to make a charge controller for solar panel, the plans are on the site a buck-converter driven by a PIC 16F876. My problem: the pic PROGRAM IS IN C, compiled by CCS PCM C Compiler,...

PIC16F628A to PIC16F84A communication problem
I'm currently building a new robot, this time I would like to split up the load of driving the motors and sensors to different PICS. Plans are to use a 16F628A as the "main" MCU and use one 16F84A to...
13
13

Burning PIC16F84A
Hi All, I am very frustrated with the PIC16F84A and I don't understand what is going on. I am trying to control a stepper motor with this chip (it is a circuit from a book, using Darlington...
19
19

DragonBall Pinout XC68328PV
Hi I'm looking for the Pinout of the Motorola XC68328PV (DragonBall) CPU in the TQFP 144 package. It's not equal to the 68ez328 who has less ports. Thanks Hansjörg

RFO: Ethernet solution for use with PIC 16f877
I have seen several modules around, and want to know which one you have used, and liked. Not really looking for a dev board...I build my own...looking for a module to do the ethernet work...building a...
6
6

PIC 16F872 I2C problem
Hi all, I'm a newbie to Microchip PICs having used other 8-bit controllers and I've run into a problem I don't quite understand. I simply cannot get I2C communication to work. I want to use the 16F872...
6
6

JDM PIC programmer question
hi, I just built a JDM programmer ( am trying to bring it up. I noticed that the CLK line (pin 6 on the PIC) is going between -.7V and 0V depending on the state of the RTS line on the serial port. The...

AVR Boot loader
Hi all, I'm looking to write a small boot loader app for CVAVR (in C, not ASM). The PC end will probably be a VB6 application. Has anybody done this and is prepared to share their code? (I only need...

Reverse Engineering Project
Is anyone out there available to do some reverse engineering of a microcontroller code? It is a Mitsubishi/Renesas M38063 or M38067 MCU. I am looking for the code so that we can use a different MCU....
1
1

Need Suggestions For Upcoming PIC Project
I want to build something that allows me to record the output of an electret microphone onto a USB memory stick. Ideally, I'd like to be able to record mono/stereo at various quality settings, say,...
3
3

datasheet of MK3870 (or MK38P70)
I am looking for the datasheet of MK3870 (or MK38P70)& its assembler.
1
1

Cypress Encore II USB Microcontrollers High Level Programming
Are there any C or Basic programming kits available for the Cypress Encore II USB Microcontrollers?

Atmega8 Sleep mode doesn't work with USART
Hi. I'd like to use sleep operation with USART but when I use USART with sleep operation, the system was crashed. my code like this. #include #include #include #include void Uart_Put_Char(unsigned...
5
5

Slightly OT: Looking for old LED Part
I have this ancient Fluke 8000A DMM that has a bad segment in one of the display LEDs. I seem to not be able find a replacement. The manual says the part (manufacturer part) ID is either: DL707-811 or...
6
6