Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Imagecraft C compiler v5
I have Imagecraft C compiler v5 for 68HC11 but I don't think it is compatible with windows xp. A dialog box keeps popping up and says 16 bit MS-DOS subsystem with an error message. Please help. Can I...
1
1

Imagecraft C compiler for 68HC11
I am looking for Imagecraft C compiler for 68HC11 windows version. Where can I get it? Please help. I saw one for $239. I need something cheaper. Thanks

what can 89c2051 contribute in Rocketry ....
what can 89c2051 contribute in Rocketry .... there is no schematic using 2051 in rocketry ? and not even in CANSAT or communication whatsoever. This should thrown to space and space man would not take...

For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter
The Autumn 2005 issue of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now available for downloading from our web site It includes information about...... GCC "out of the box" packages for PPC and...

2 PWM Channels
Hi, I'm looking for an 8-bit micro controller which has 2 seperate PWM channels. One PWM channel needs to run at 256KHz and the other at 32KHz. Does anyone know of a micro controller that can do this?...
3
3

need to have c compiler for 2051
I have to compile source to form *.hex. 89AT2051 TIA
3
3

a/d scan rate
I need to read a 40.1khz signal. I know there is a rule of 2. So that means an A/D of 80khz. But I need to do this real time. Can anybody make a suggestion. A single analog chanel that can read at...
5
5

adc
I am looking for a microcontroller that has 100ksps a/d that can be performed in real time. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

atmega16 adc question
I'm working on a project using an Atmega16 mcu. It's adc is being used to measure the battery voltage via a divider. A potential problem is that when the board is switched on there is a short time...
3
3

hello world in 2051
it does not look like there is a C compiler found here at all how to program that 2051 so that I have the same of result I apply the realterm. and suppose to store "hello world" in a register or P.X ,...

what is the best C compiler for 2051 microcontroller??
what is the best C compiler for 2051 microcontroller?? any resources on the net, please !! TIA
3
3

stand-alone cmos digital still camera modules?
Hi all - Sorry if this appears to be slightly off-subject but it is related to a microcontroller project. I'm trying to find a small digital still camera (DSC) module that incorporates a CMOS imaging...
12
12

Christmas Presents
Anne, Probably should have asked you earlier. Can you remember who the presents are for that you gave us. One had an extra small parcel attached, another had sloping sides and the third was a regular...
3
3

[AD] LPC2148 Dev. Kit +JTAG for $72 USD.
Hi, Our LPC238/LPC2148 Development Kits are on sale until end of this November. Regular CAD$110 kits are now CAD$85 ( approx $72 USD ) inclusive JTAG (Wiggler Compatible ). Web Store :

Converting filesystem to ".C" prog file
I need to convert a number of files which contain data to a C program file. I have come across a perl script which is meant to do this. However it doesn't work with perl in the recent version of...
18
18