Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

8 bit only discussions?
this ng is the only one I can find on my usenet server that deals with microcontrollers. Are the discussions on here limited to 8 bit varieties or more powerful MCs as well?
1
1

AVR JTAG programmer choice
My JTAG Cable1 has just failed and I need to get another JTAG programmer, ideally with a USB interface although if it has to be serial so be it. Obviously I'd get an Atmel JTAG ICE Mk11 if the cost...
10
10

Bootloader 908AZ60A
Anyone got a bootloader for the 908AZ60A? Or know a link to it? SFC
2
2

pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?
Desperately seeking the most basic of assembly code for any PIC to drive an Epson SED1530 based graphic LCD. Just to put a dot on screen would be fantastic! Anyone help? Martin
7
7

Newbie AVR-gcc - function weirdness
Hi Group I am a Student of Electronic engineering and new to program my own Atmega128 microcontroller, and I started with basic tests to verify the hardware is correct, it is indeed. For now I am...
1
1

Motorola 68Hc08 programming help
Hi I'm trying to create a robot that i will be able to program with a Motorola 68HC08 MCU, I have allready done some projects like this using the same MCU but programming it in Assembly, I would like...
6
6

Help needed for programming of microcontrollers and associated chips..
Hi Group, We wish to thank you all for the immediate and informative response to our previous topic. We wish to know about programming the microcontroller and associated chips this time. These are the...

Z80
Z80? Man, does anyone still use these things? The Zilog-Z80 was the first CPU I ever programmed, in my humble trash-80 model one...many moons ago.
4
4

wireless 315 mhz serial port with LPC
wireless 315 mhz serial port with LPC 2106 from 300 buad, n81, pin 2 in db-9 in both ends, I got a RX signal and a garbage character when I try this in my friend's place. all combinations are tested....

Binary, BCD, Counter ???
Hi, I'm currently working on a project where I'm running out of pins on a PIC. This is one of the bigger PICS so I am unable to expand on the processor. Basically I need to be able to signal 8 outputs...
3
3

Integrate C compiler in ATMELs IDE
Hej all. I've got an Atmel STK500. Included is a complete IDE with easy interface to an assembler. I have not been playing with the assembler yet, because I want to go the "C-way". Therefor I...
5
5

Future of Microchip Development Tools?
I'm taking a fast short survey of Microchip users to help decide what future directions development tools should take. The survey is confidential - I don't even ask for your email address, O.K.? It's...
4
4

What microcontroller should I buy?
With so many different types of microcontrollers and manufacturers on the market, it is rather difficult to know where to begin. What I need is something that has the following features: * very small...
6
6

8051 Newbie
Let me know if I am missing something. I have an 8051. I have tried Reset connected to ground and being open. I just wanted to test things. So I am having port 0 turn on and off. I am using keil c...
3
3

voltmeter- with a 8051 and SDCC
Most importantly I am looking for HELP pages for the SDCC, I haven't been able to find much. I have an LCD display, a 89c4051, and a c compiler. I would like to try to make a voltmeter. Does anybody...
5
5