Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Starting out.
Hello, Are there any low cost development (~£40) boards for the AVR microprocessors? Which ones are most commonly used? It seems that the AVR processors are preferred to the PIC ones. Is this true or...
5
5

430 ...ARMv6
Dont have info ... I know the 430 is ultra low power and the ARMv6 is much higher potential , so how far away are they ? I'm not on-line , i must put up with a Asian internet cafe . Whats the amps on...

SBC214X boards with LPC2148 USB MCU
Hi, We are introducing our SBC214X boards with LPC2148 USB MCU. These are identical with SBC213X board with exception of 12MHz crystal and are populated with LPC2148 MCU. We will also have USB...

Warp-13 Schematics
Anyone have the schematics for the Warp-13a? can't even buy one these days, I would if I could but Newfound is being difficult. Or if you know where I can get one? I already have Bluepole software on...

PIC18F4620 SPI port issues
I've been using the PICs for awhile now, made an MP3 player, first using the 16F877, then the 18F452, now the 18F4620; double the usable flash-rom in each case. Basically, the player is nothing more...
2
2

New SBC213X ARM7 LPC213 boards
Hi, New SBC213X ARM7 LPC213 boards: now available for sale from :

I2C Slave problem
Hi All, I'm experiencing problems with CCS C 3.224 and slave I2C. Sending data from master to slave works without problems, but when I try to read data from the slave then the data becomes corrupt....

Favorite Logic Analyzer for Hobby Use
Yes, if you designed all the parts of the system. How about a device that is hooked to a generic PC through the parallel port? I have a line of products that connect that way, using the IEEE-1284...
5
5

Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer
looking for PIC 12F6xx or 16Fxxx Programmer schematic to build... anyone have one available to download or know of a website to get it? Thanks
5
5

Ordering Rabbit 2000s
Has anyone else tried buying these online through the Rabbitsemi website>zworld for the order to be cancelled without any warning?
13
13

AVR Studio
I'm using Studio 4 from a laptop to a JTAGCable 1 pod via a USB to Serial adapter. The Reset command from Studio just hangs up. It works file on another PC without the adapter. Has anyone else come...

best compiler
whats the best compiler for a pic 16f684?
25
25

Burning some more PIC16F84A - mystery solved
Hi All, For those who read my previous post about burning PIC16F84A chips. I was working on a very simple circuit, driving two leds in series with 470 ohm resistors and I managed to blow another chip....
2
2

Newbie needs advice
HI Guys i am new here and to PICS in general my history is in Power electronics rather than digital/ microprocessors but i have been asked to try to design a controller for my friend so thought it...
2
2

With LPC 2106 based Reference design, what kind of application software can be developed?.
I am interested in some software programming with LPC 2106 Microcontroller (ARM), bought reference design, would like to develop some application software for this reference design, can somebody...