16f876 and ccs C

Hello,

I try to make a charge controller for solar panel, the plans are on the site timnolan.com: a buck-converter driven by a PIC 16F876. My problem: the pic PROGRAM IS IN C, compiled by CCS PCM C Compiler, Version 2.703, i have the source(file ppt.c at the address

but not the executable. Could someone compile it for me and send me the executable?

many hanks

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr J-Philippe Castillon

Reply to
jpcasti