---Where is the usb driver for S3C2510

Dear all,

I am playing with the eval board, which is built using samsung's cpu S3C2510A01. The supplier of the board alsp give us a sdk. The sdk is modified based on snapgear uclinux distrubution. the kernel default config does not have usb support. But now I want to add the usb support.

I try the different chip option within the kernel configuraton, but the result is that the compiling always fail.

Somebody here know that? Your help will get me work fast, thanks indeed.

Bill Zhao

Reply to
Bill Zhao