Lattice eval board with PCIe and SATA

Hi

I wonder if that board is available and if it really supports SATA as it advertized to support?

On the website there is no price information what usually is bad news regarding actual board availability :(

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Hi Antti,

I understood from our local FAE, it should become available very soon as Lattice is building inventory. The kit should be quite complete - no indication of price however. The FAE told me that some new things are being tested for compliancy (like SATA) and one can expect full support for this as well in the near future.

Luc

Reply to
lb.edc

snipped-for-privacy@telenet.be schrieb:

Thanks,

the board looks like nicy, and if it is also down to earth prices - it could be the first Lattice board for me to purchase for my collection (I only Lattice chips on self designed boards so far).

Antti

Reply to
Antti