SBC board with built in WiFi?

I just started a project and I've been spending the last few days searching for an appropriate PC/104 Single Board Computer. I was hopeing to find one with built-in WiFi capability (versus a PCMCIA WiFi card + Drivers) but as of yet, I've had no luck. Does anyone know off-hand of such a product?

Reply to
David K

if this is not critical then go for realtek 8181 design linux / wifi / 2mb flash/ 8-32mb ram

Pozdrawiam.

-- RusH //

Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery. You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

Reply to
RusH

?

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Great! Thanks a lot guys! I'll look into 'em.

Reply to
David K

Or if you're into Linux, there's:

Steve