I am planning to purchase a Virtex-4 Eval board.

I am looking at Avnet's Xilinx-4 LX Evaluation Kit. Has anyone here worked with this board? Is it worth the Money? Is there a better one out there with a similar price?

Does anyone know if you can configure the FPGA via the boards USB.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Waage

"Waage" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

its worth the money: YES FPGA config over USB(on board): NO

Antti PS if you can pay a little more then ML40x is better deal.

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Thats good Idea, but which boards have u tried before......

Reply to
JASH