where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS

where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS and Embedded tools

i am planning to impliment mobile. i am unable to find location for dounloading Embedded Linux source code...

any body help me plase................

Regards, Kiran

Reply to
Kiran

To my knowledge (that might be somewhat limited) that is not an easy question to answer. I would suggest the following link as a starting point:

I'd also suggest Karim Yaghmour's book

HTH.

Reply to
Elder Costa

Le Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:59:51 -0800, Kiran a écrit :

(many project such as Familiar, OpenEmbedded, ...) But the server is down for some days.

Reply to
noone

Depending on ur platform there are valiety of kernels availabe.. kernel.org arm.linux.org.uk arm penguinppc.org powerpc

m68k
mips

..rohan208

Reply to