where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS

where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS and Embedded
tools

i am planning to impliment mobile. i am unable to find location for
dounloading Embedded Linux source code...

any body help me plase................

Regards,
Kiran

Re: where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS

To my knowledge (that might be somewhat limited) that is not an easy
question to answer. I would suggest the following link as a starting point:

I'd also suggest Karim Yaghmour's book
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/belinuxsys /).

HTH.

Re: where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS

http://wwww.handhelds.org (many project such as Familiar, OpenEmbedded,
...)
But the server is down for some days.

Re: where is the location for downloading Embedded Linux OS
Depending on ur platform there are valiety of kernels availabe..
kernel.org
arm.linux.org.uk arm
penguinppc.org powerpc
www.linux-m68k.org m68k