RTLinux

Hi all

I have getting a problem about RTLinux. I am doing DSP project on Texas Instrument board, but today my boss ordered me to develop the code first for RTLinux and only not for my PC. So I have to order a hardware development kit where I have to port my RTLinux code.

Can anybody tell me plz which H/W Development board is available and acceptable for medium size application?

Thanking you

Regards

Dibyendu Mondal

Reply to
Dibyendu Mondal

RTLinux (or RTAI, which seems to get more friends right now) is an add-on to Linux. It should be no problem to add it to your Linux PC.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell