Load Testing

I am closing a 500usec control loop on an x86 processor just fine without a load. I need to load test my real-time kernel to measure interrupt latency and execution time to verify that that we can still close our control loop under heavy load.

I have an Ethernet port, USB, and serial port on my device. Can anyone recommend load tests for these peripherals?

thank you

- Sol

Reply to
kindsol