WINCE booting using UBoot

Hello Friends,

As a part of my school project I have to develop an application on WINC but before that have to port wince on development kit has Atme AT91SAM9261 microprocessor.

can anyone suggest what are the changes I need to do in config.bib and o UBoot code to make wince image to load using uboot bootloader ?

Thanks in advance.

Ankur.

Reply to
connintel

Which version of Windows CE are you looking at ???

don

Reply to
Donald

Dear Don,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using using WINCE 5.0, and I do have platform builder and available BSP for Atmel SAM9261.

Waiting for positive reply..

Ankur.

Reply to
connintel