Incorrect response from MAC FIR Low Pass Filter

Hi all, thanks to your help, I have managed to solve the JTAG problem on my XTREME DSP Development Kit.

However I had a response which attenuates all frequencies even though my design is low pass filter.. Anybody can help me with that because i checked through my design n it seems fine. It is a MAC based FIR 43 tap filter though.

Reply to
Bryan

Great news - what did you do to fix it?

One thing immediately springs to mind - does the simulation do the same thing as the real hardware?

Cheers, Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
http://www.conekt.net/electronics.html

Hi Martin, i fixed the problem of the JTAG by:

1.---Enabling FUSE Probe(Development Kit software) to open cards on the development kit

2.---iMPACT open new project and config to detect device by JTAG, once identity sucess, proceed to check skip config checkbox in the JTAG cosim block

3.Generate the target directory to C:\ direct and not through secondary directories like documents or desktop.

Actually I was doing hardware-in-the-loop co simulation so i see the response both from the software design as well as from hardware JTAG co simulation.

Reply to
Bryan