i need fpga board with 10 Gig interface and pcie interface

hi all, for my application i need a fpga board which has PCI express interface and 10 Gig ethernet or fibre channel interface. plz tell me if there is any board. one more thing startix II GX PCI Express development board of Altera has10 Gig interface or not if not which daughter card can be used to make it for 10 Gig.

Reply to
rabbiaqamar