How to start?

Hello,

i've just started a project on the Sharp LH7A400 (ARM922T Core). I'm currently confused where to start.

I've downloaded the GNUARM Toolchain (incl. newlib) and installed it. Now i wanna setup a build enviroment where i can compile little programs written in C (only to put some text on the screen) and start them at first after i've powered the device on.

As far as i know i need the startup code (setting up the stack, register, memory, C runtime, etc.) that calls the symbol within my program (written in C). But i've no idea how to do this or where to start. Are there any howto's, resources or other things that would help me?

Thanks in advance.

best regards, Sebastian Haas

Reply to
Sebastian Haas