PCMCIA wireless LAN card

Hi
I try to build a PCMCIA wireless LAN card.
So,I insert module "pcmcia_core.o", "ds.o" , "hermes.o" , "orinoco.o"
,"orinoco_cs.o".
But when insert module "ds.o".
It had error message--->"unresolved symbol proc_pccard".
And insert module "orinoco_cs.o".
It had error message--->"unresolved symbol
register_pccard_driver","unresolved symbol unregister_pccard_driver".

Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: PCMCIA wireless LAN card

Well, Fire up your soldering iron then. 'Cause playing with software your
card will never be finished ;)

Just to check if my crystal ball is broke: What card, Kernel, DIstro etc,
etc, etc.
--
P.M. Groen