Question about linux PCMCIA / CF..

Hi all I have a arm7 based board (TI-DM270) with no hardware support for PCMCIA running uClinux now. The board directly map the system memory to the CF socket in I/O mode with no socket controller, and the system bus is ISA-like bus. Now I want to add wireless function on the board using CF interface 802.11 card (D-Link DCF-660W). Should I write a device driver to simulate a software PCMCIA controller?? Or should I do something else?? Please excuse my foolish questions, because I am a novice in this field.

Thanks with regards pcchen

Reply to
pcchen