PCMCIA FPGA Card

Hi, I'm looking for a PCMCIA FPGA card to implement my design. One company I found has this kind of product, called Wildcard.

Has anyone used this before? How's the card and the development environment? Does anyone know anyother companies that has pcmcia fpga cards? And do they work on Windows CE devices?

thanx a lot

Stanley

Reply to
<sc01